Your cart is empty
SKUNK BEAR TACTICAL STORE POLICY
By ordering from this website, you swear and affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
You also agree that if any of the above statements are determined to be false or untrue, you will release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Skunk Bear Tactical and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, owners, agents, offices, and employees from and against any potential civil and criminal liability or prosecution.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 business days of purchase. All items must be returned in new condition (i.e. unused) and in the original manufacturer's packaging, in resalable condition. A Return Authorization (RA) number will be provided which expires within 15 days after issuance. Original shipping costs are not refundable. Subject to our discretion, a 10% restocking fee will be applied on all returned items or cancelled orders (not to exceed $100).
Sales on the following items are final:
• Special orders.
• Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
• Clearance items.
To return your product to Skunk Bear Tactical, please do the following:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RA number and provide your order number and description of items to be returned.
2) Repackage the merchandise including the RA number on the outside of the box
3) Ship the package to us at:
Skunk Bear Tactical
900 McMurray Rd, STE 2
Buellton, CA 93427
Please be aware of the following shipping restrictions by State, which is not an exhaustive list. As a buyer, you are responsible for knowing and abiding by your local laws related to buying ammo via the Internet. All shipping costs for ammo will include carrier's delivery confirmation service, i.e. Adult Signature Required, which is $6.75. We take safety very seriously and do not want to see ammo fall into the wrong hands.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders to restricted areas and impose a 10% fee.
• No direct sale of ammunition to Alaska residents due to Federal Transportation Laws, which make it difficult to ship.
• No direct sale of ammunition to consumers unless the purchasing individual is exempt from California state law **. If you are not exempt, all ammunition orders must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Dealer for transfer (Dealer rates do vary, please contact dealer prior to placing an order)
- City of Los Angeles - No ammunition shipments.
- Marin County CCW card must be faxed / emailed (on file) for ammunition purchase as well as the above California requirements.
- San Francisco No "prohibited" ammunition (Black Talon or similar brands).
**Exemptions include active Law Enforcement Officers, active Peace Officers and FFL holders (Type 03 included) with COE• No ammunition magazines and feeding devices over 10 rounds
• A valid/not expired Connecticut Carry Permit or Ammunition Certificate
• No direct sale of ammunition to Hawaii residents. Due to Federal Transportation Laws, we are not allowed to ship ammunition by boat or air.
• A valid/not expired FOID Card (Firearm Owner's Identification Card)
* Shipping address provided MUST match FOID Card or State Issued Driver's License *
• A valid/not expired LTC (Firearms License to Carry)
• A valid/not expired Firearms Purchase ID or FPID
• New York residents can receive shipments ONLY if they are active Law Enforcement or are an FFL holder
• A valid Firearm Registration Certificate is required.
GENERAL FIREARM COMPONENT SALES
All firearms components, including magazines, receivers, and parts are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Some of the firearms components for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering. A 10% cancellation fee will be imposed on any orders placed to restricted locations.
• California: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CA except to law enforcement or customers with high capacity magazine permit. Due to passage of Law CA AB48 we are no longer selling any magazine repair kits as of 12/07/2013.
• Illinois - No magazines over the below capacities will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in the following areas:
Aurora, Illinois: maximum capacity of 15 rounds
Cook County, Illinois: maximum capacity of 10 rounds
Chicago, Illinois: maximum capacity of 10 rounds
Colorado: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver's license and ONE of the following: state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds capacity will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DC.
Hawaii: No handgun magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers shipping addresses in HI. Rifle magazines are ok.
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MD.
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MA.
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NJ.
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NY.
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds for Rifles and over 15 rounds for Pistols will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in VT.
Military APO/FPO: Due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. If you would like to receive our products we can ship to a stateside military base (or other address) that is not an APO/FPO address.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx. Shipping prices for all items are calculated for the lower 48 states (additional charges may apply for HI and AK). Our shipping price includes packaging, shipping, and handling fees.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we have to cancel an order for reasons stated above the customer is entitled to a full refund.
Disclaimer: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK Ges.mbH. This site is not affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise accessories For GLOCK pistols including genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products.